Wednesday 9 December 2009

more charlotte

I've always been a snoop, and there's nothing much I love more than a look inside other people's lives. It might be terrible to admit, but when I was younger and babysat, I'd look through people's medicine cabinets and cupboards, pantries and drawers. I like nothing more than a late night walk to peek into people's lit windows. London is perfect for that with so many basement flats offering the perfect angle for viewing. I love magazine articles about the content of women's handbags, and I even remember a Schlitz beer ad in a Sky Magazine once that had the contents of Lisa Bonet's bin. So here's an article about my beloved Charlotte Gainsbourg and the things that she loves in her life. I found it on the lovely Her Name Is Lola, where a much longer more interesting post lies.



I found the Schlitz ad!
I remember thinking 'why the hell has she thrown away those 501s? They are cool'. From Because Brands Matter

No comments: