Friday 9 April 2010

Oh my eyes, my heart

I read lots of blogs. I just adore them and can't imagine what all these creative people with their fantastic eyes for the charming and clever and beautiful and witty did with their talents before the likes of blogger and wordpress came along to take it all in. Were there a million scrapbooks in a million houses across the world that I just never got to see?
And sometimes blogs overwhelm me. You can come across repeated loveliness, and see one too many white-painted wooden floor in a perfect apartment and lose a little faith, need to take a little break.
But.. every now and again one comes along that gives me the feelings of old- of delight and curiosity and of feeling that I'm looking at something with newly washed eyes.
The Little Red Caboose is one such blog. I know it's been around for a while, and I don't know quite how it escaped my attention.
It makes me want to make lists of things to do with the baby- It makes me want to make a life that looks as lovely for my child as those in this blog. I would love to post a ream of loveliness from the blog, but rightly, Ella asks for you to ask first. So I will just link for now, I don't think I could handle it if she said no! I want to be her new best friend.

No comments: