Wednesday 7 April 2010

Spring Clean



Oh I really need to spring clean. And then some. We won't move before tiny Mick comes along- and right now he'd struggle even to have a sheepskin on the floor to himself. I still haven't unpacked from Australia- it's not as bad as it sounds- an entire summer suitcase full of light clothing hasn't been required this neverending snowy winter. I think it's time for a concrete solution- a storage unit. If we could get rid of a few boogie boards, classic car magazines and old computers, we'd be marginally better off. Although, perhaps a proper throw away session would be more useful. Unlikely ever to look as lovely as the above pictures via Owl and Peacock, but surely a little more room to move. I wonder just how much one will set me back. Time to google.

No comments: